Preserved Roses Care
CARING FOR YOUR PRESERVED ROSE ARRANGEMENT
Your roses can last up to a year or more if you follow these instructions:
1. Do NOT water the roses! Using any water will immediately damage the roses.
2. Do NOT expose the roses to direct sunlight. UV-light may cause color bleaching.
3. If dust collects, gently clean with a soft duster or a stream of dry air.
4. Keep the arrangement in a room temperature, humidity free environment.
5. Do NOT place anything on top of the roses as they are very delicate.
6. Do NOT remove the roses from their box, the roses are secured and are happy there.
7. You may place the lid on the side or bottom of the box.
8. Be mindful when carrying the arrangement as it is very delicate.