LOCAL HAND DELIVERY
We deliver in all areas of South Florida including Miami Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach county. Please note that a delivery service fee will be applied to orders outside of our delivery zone (25 miles from our studio location). The actual delivery service fees charged may vary depending on the delivery location. Please call 1-800-386-5611 and speak to one of our floral specialist to inquire for actual delivery rates.
SAME DAY DELIVERY
We offer local same day delivery on all of our fresh roses in a box arrangements and preserved rose arrangements in the Miami Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach areas as long as your order is placed before 10am Eastern Standard Time (EST) Monday - Saturday. Orders received after that time, may be delivered the following business day. We do not take any orders for same day delivery on Sundays as we are closed.
Don de Fleurs® is proud to offer FREE ground shipping on all orders over $100 to every address in the 48 contiguous U.S. states. All new orders are typically packaged and shipped through FedEx or UPS within 1-2 business days Monday - Friday after they are processed online. If you wish to have your order expedited, it must be placed before 10am Eastern Standard Time (EST) in order for it to be shipped in a timely manner.
All preserved rose arrangements are securely packaged within a shipping box and comes with package insurance. Please be sure to follow the unpacking instructions carefully! Once your order is shipped, we will send an email confirmation including tracking information.
Note: We do not ship our Fresh Cut Flower arrangements.
STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING
Your order will typically be delivered within 3-7 business days depending on the distance to the destination address. All new orders are typically packaged and shipped in the most cost-efficient way possible so we can pass the savings on to you in the form of free shipping. If you check the status of your order and see that your item(s) haven't shipped yet, don't worry. We may take a little longer than you expect to ship out your order, but we won't delay the shipping if it means we'll miss the expected delivery date.
- If your order needs to be expedited, then you will have the option of choosing an express shipping method for an additional charge during the checkout process.
- Please be mindful that we DO NOT guarantee delivery dates and times on all orders shipped via our FedEx/UPS Ground service. Once your order leaves our fulfillment center and is shipped, we are not responsible for any delays caused by our shipping courier(s) as this is out of our control.
- Please be mindful that we do not ship any orders on the weekends. Also, we do not accept orders that require shipping to PO boxes, APO/FPO or U.S. territories.
- Please make sure to verify your recipient's delivery address and confirm that it has been entered accurately. If you provided an incorrect address, please contact us immediately so we can make the corrections or else we will be unable to deliver your package and your recipient will be disappointed by a delayed delivery!
- While most orders are typically delivered within the specified time frames, some destinations may take longer. Estimated delivery times are not guaranteed and there could be slight delays during transit.
- Please note that while it is uncommon, our shipping couriers may deliver a package earlier than the expected delivery date.
All of our fresh cut flower arrangements and preserved rose arrangements are handcrafted and made to order. Therefore, our products may NOT be returned or exchanged unless it was damaged during transit. In the event of damage, please contact customer service immediately within 24 hours via phone or email at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about your order our friendly staff are happy to help.